- Anubis: How do you feel about death?
- Atum: What are your greatest imperfections?
- Bastet: Do you have any cats?
- Hathor: What brings you joy?
- Horus: What is one thing you've had to fight for in your life?
- Osiris: Do you believe in the underworld?
- Ra: Do you have any major responsibilities or importance?
- Thoth: Do you like to read/write?
- Arawn: What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
- Bran: How is your health?
- Brighid: Tell us about your relationship with your father.
- Cernunnos: What is your favorite animal?
- Danu: What is your relationship with your mother?
- Morrigan: What do you think happens when we die?
- Olwen: What is your favorite flower?
- Rhiannon: Have you ever been betrayed?
- Bragi: What kind of music do you listen to?
- Freya: Have you ever been in love?
- Freyr: Do you have any children?
- Hœnir: Are you a silent or talkative person?
- Iounn: How old are you?
- Loki: What is the best trick you've ever pulled on someone?
- Odin: What is your family like?
- Thor: Would you consider yourself pretty powerful?
- Tree: What have you done with your life? What are you going to do with it?
- Aphrodite: What do you think of yourself?
- Ares: Are you an easy person to anger?
- Athena: Would you consider yourself an artist?
- Apollo: Do you play any instruments?
- Dionysus: Do you drink?
- Hades: Do you have a bad reputation?
- Hekate: Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?
- Hermes: Have you ever stolen anything?
- Poseidon: Are you a moody person?
- Zeus: Are you a confident person?
- Jupiter: Would people say that you are intimidating or fairly approachable?
- Pluto: Where do you think we go when we die?
- Apollo & Dianna: Do you prefer to be up during the day or at night?
- Mars: Have you ever gotten into a fight?
- Minerva: Do you generally give good advice?
- Proserpine: Have you ever felt trapped?
- Plutus: Do you have a job?
- Venus: Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Vesta: Do you like being home or do you try to get out whenever you can?
- Morpheus: Do you daydream often? Of what?
Put a band in my ask and I will do:
Am I a fan?:
First Song I Heard By Them?:
Seen them Live?:
Oh, lushwig-fittgenstein, it would be fucking awesome if you could internationally ship me some o’ that cider you got brewin’.
while google seems to indicate it is actually legal to post people cider, i feel like it is of nowhere near high enough quality to bother
i mean we could drink sorta the same cider if you got yourself a bottle and airlock and we just made it to the same recipe
Honestly, I was pretty interested last fall in making cider. Tell me your secretsssss.
I can’t stop thinking about that post about Danny Elfman doing the music for the fsog movie. Like, I’ve been listening to him a good bit in the last week or so, since it’s sp00py season, and so all I can imagine is “Showtime!” from the Beetlejuice soundtrack playing while the characters do the bondage acts, and it’s a fucking mess.
You know that slavery isn't race related right? and that daddy dom/little girl has nothing to do with pedophilla? If you're gonna give reasons for not liking certain aspects of the bdsm community you could at least do research right?
Slavery?? Not a race??? OH MY GOODNESS STACY, I AM DEAD! Yeah, I was trying to refer to black slavery-based raceplay. And oh, acting out an “attraction” to someone who looks and acts like a child has nothing to do with pedophilia? Oh. Okay.
If you’re going to argue with my views, you should at least try to not sound like a troll ask right?
WHAT AMS SHADING?
Tagged: #time to go to bed